Quantcast
Channel: Appcelerator Developer Center Q&A Tag Feed (device)
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 250

Integrating Facebook module causes abnormal termination

0
0

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the Facebook module to work on my app, but when I try to run the app on my device the console outputs the 'Application Installer abnormal process termination. Process exit value was 1'

The only two things I've added to my app are:

<module platform="android">facebook</module> // in tiapp.xml
var fb = require('facebook'); // in index.js
fb.appid = APP_ID; // in index.js, a string of letters and numbers in my actual code
It seems to be "solved" when I remove <module platform="android">facebook</module>, but that's not the solution now is it :P

I've done all the necessary steps on the developer.facebook site, closed and re-opened Titanium Studio, re-booted my laptop... I couldn't find any other solution so I'm sorry if I overlooked an existing solution.

Cheers!


Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 250

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images